Friday 25 March 2011

SUmmary of the results

Everyone that I asked knew what the magazine was about and even the sub genre of the magazine. This shows that I have conformed to the conventional view of a music magazine and that of the sub-genre. The people felt that the sell lines helped to show people what style of music the magazine is, the band names that I had included also helped with this.
The target audience for my magazine was clear as everyone knew who the intended audience was. However, one person felt that it was aimed more at males then females. To combat this I could use less blue and instead try to make the magazine a bit more feminine by using the more feminine colours in the house style. Including images of female artists could help this.
The main aspect that people liked was the colour scheme, it was felt that this gave the magazine consistency. The colour scheme was carried on throughout all of the pages that I produced so helped gain the 100% of seeing a theme.
The main problem with the magazine was the images. To help with this I could take more pictures and also in different locations. This would help to give more images and more variation that the audience were looking for. Another problem was the fonts, this is easy to change and so I would just try out a different style until they worked.
Everyone felt that the language I had used was engaging to the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment